Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Five For Friday on Tuesday

I'm definitely late. Better late than never?



1. My summer read arrived! "Literacy+Math=Creative Connections in the Elementary Classroom" Is it good? I don't know. I couldn't find any reviews. We'll see!
2. I made these chocolate chip cookies for Father's Day. This is the best recipe I have found. The secret is all in the butter!


3. I finished this unit. I love teaching writing and want every teacher to love it too!
4. I'm keeping up with my 5 day a week workout. Nobody knows that it took me 10 days to finish all 5 days. . . until now. But my goal is different this week. I take one day off and I NEVER exercise on Friday. So that leaves 5 days. I'll get it done!

5.I gave this dog a bath. He hates baths, but he seems so happy after. He's either relieved it's over or happy to be clean. I wish I could read his mind. He's so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...